Richmond Stop Smoking Service
Richmond Stop Smoking Service offers free help, advice and access to stop smoking medications to all smokers who live or work in the Richmond area.
You are four times more likely to stop smoking for good if you use a local stop smoking service to advise and offer you regular support and information.
We can also advise on professional help offered by GPs and pharmacists in the borough.
Seek help today and take advantage of the following free services for Richmond residents:
- Tips on managing withdrawal symptoms and coping with smoking triggers
- Regular carbon monoxide checks
- Accurate information on what to expect when trying to quit and how to deal with difficult situations
- Access to stop smoking medications and guidance on using these
- Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
Get in touch for information about where you can get help to stop smoking:
Freephone (24 hour): 0800 011 4558
The Smokefree National Helpline offers expert advice on how to quit for good as well as regular motivational phone calls from a specialist stop smoking advisor.
Freephone: 0300 123 1044 (Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am to 4pm)
The NHS Smokefree (this link will open in a new window - popups must be allowed) website contains detailed information about other free NHS support services.