You can now book appointments and order prescriptions online!
We are delighted to inform you that with immediate effect, we are launching a new scheme which will enable you to:
- Order online prescriptions
- Book online appointments
- Access health records
This new system: Patient Access will enable you to set up a personal account which will create a secure and dedicated login for you to access our clinical system. You will be able to see repeat prescriptions and select them for re-order and to make online appointment bookings with our doctors. We hope to expand this to cover other areas of access in the future.
Online Patient Access Registration
How to register?
1) To register for online appointments only you can register online on the Patient Access website. For online appointments and prescription requests, you will need to notify us that you wish to set up an account, so that we can generate a Registration Offer Letter. You will then need to visit the surgery to collect this, whilst at the same time providing photo identification i.e. Passport or Driving Licence to confirm your identity.
As you can appreciate the registration process has to be carefully monitored and authorised by us, to ensure that your personal medical information can only be accessed by you.
2) Once you are in possession of this letter you can easily set up the account from home (any internet connection) by following the simple instructions.
3) On receiving the letter you will need to go to the following website to register: https://app.patientaccess.com/registration. Click the register tab and enter the details provided on the letter from the practice.
4) You will need to create a username and password, and then activate your account using a confirmation code which will be sent to your email address.
5) You will now be able to login and use the Patient Access online system.