Online booking and requests (SystmOnline)
Patients can perform several routine tasks online:
Book appointments (depending on availability)
Order repeat prescriptions
View past/future appointments
View coded information from your medical records
View test results
Update your contact details
Many patients also have the NHS App on their mobile phone and find this incredibly useful. Not only will it provide your widely needed COVID pass (if applicable), it can also assist in finding advice and order repeat prescriptions. The App is free to download.
If you have not already done so, please complete our Online Services registration form and return it to the Practice along with some identification. Acceptable forms of identification include:
If you do not have any of the above forms of identification, please speak to a member of staff. Please note that existing online users will be asked provide identification if they wish to access their medical records online.
You can obtain advice or request administrative tasks such as fit notes by submitting an eConsultation via our website. You will receive a response to your query within two full working days. Please advise your availability around commitments in any eConsultation submission so that the Doctor can take this into consideration, where possible. Please note: these messages are reviewed to decide the most appropriate action for you, it may not always be an appointment, but it may instead be advice, signposting, medication, or another action.
We are delighted to inform you that with immediate effect, we are launching a new scheme which will enable you to:
This new system: Patient Access will enable you to set up a personal account which will create a secure and dedicated login for you to access our clinical system. You will be able to see repeat prescriptions and select them for re-order and to make online appointment bookings with our doctors. We hope to expand this to cover other areas of access in the future.
How to register?
1) To register for online appointments only you can register online on the Patient Access website. For online appointments and prescription requests, you will need to notify us that you wish to set up an account, so that we can generate a Registration Offer Letter. You will then need to visit the surgery to collect this, whilst at the same time providing photo identification i.e. Passport or Driving Licence to confirm your identity.
As you can appreciate the registration process has to be carefully monitored and authorised by us, to ensure that your personal medical information can only be accessed by you.
2) Once you are in possession of this letter you can easily set up the account from home (any internet connection) by following the simple instructions.
3) On receiving the letter you will need to go to the following website to register: https://app.patientaccess.com/registration. Click the register tab and enter the details provided on the letter from the practice.
4) You will need to create a username and password, and then activate your account using a confirmation code which will be sent to your email address.
5) You will now be able to login and use the Patient Access online system.